Client Privacy Notice
At Bright Beginnings Agency Limited, we take your privacy seriously, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will commit to the following:
We will be asking you for personal data about your setting/organisation in order to deliver a supply staff service to you. We must have a legal basis for collecting this data, and there are six lawful bases:
- (a) Consent:
The individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- (b) Contract:
The processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- (c) Legal obligation:
The processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- (d) Vital interests:
The processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- (e) Public task:
The processing is necessary for you to perform a task in the public interest or for your official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- (f) Legitimate interests:
The processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. (This cannot apply if you are a public authority processing data to perform your official tasks.)
We will be processing your data under the following bases: that you, as an organisation have given clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose and this process is necessary as per the agency contract. We will provide a way for you to positively make a decision about the information that you make available and how this is shared.
This information will be collected by Vickie Edwards who has been appointed as the Data Controller. We will be asking for this data upon registration and recording it digitally. We will ask for this information at regular intervals to ensure it is up to date. We will do this by asking you to complete and return a setting registration form.
By submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein.
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment offered to candidates hired by Bright Beginnings Childcare Agency Ltd
Where applicable, the information that we require will be:
- Organisation / Clients Name
- Owners/Managers/Deputy’s Name
- Phone Number
- Ofsted No.
- Photo of setting
- Web address
- Email address
- No. of children/No. of children registered for
- Children’s names, ages and interests
- Hours of opening
- Number of rooms/Room details
- Setting information- parking, staff room, lunches etc.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Employer Liability Insurance Certificate
With your permission this data may be, when necessary, shared with:
- Temporary staff who will be working within your setting/organisation
- Staff being put forward for interview for an advertised permanent vacancy
- Employees of Bright Beginnings Agency Limited for administration purposes
If you would to see a copy of the information we hold and share about your setting/organisation then please contact Vickie Edwards.
Please see the data protection policy for further information on data sharing, safe storage and your rights to access your data.