Looking to recruit new members of staff?
Do you find it difficult to find suitable cover for staff holidays, sickness and maternity leave?
At Bright Beginnings Childcare Agency we appreciate that time is one of the most valuable resources our clients have. That is why our recruitment service is both cost effective and time saving.
We offer nurseries, playgroups and out of school clubs, qualified staff to cover essential positions, for example:
- Nursery Assistants (level 1 & 2)
- Nursery Practitioners (level 3 & 4)
- Deputy/Nursery Managers (level 4 and above)
- Newly Qualified Teacher and Early Years Professionals (level 6)
All Bright Beginnings Childcare personnel go through a rigorous recruitment process which includes:
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check (within last 12 months)
- An Up-To-Date CV
- A Completed Application Form
- Three Forms of Identification (One Photo-I.D.)
- Original Qualification Certificates
- Two References
- £10 deposit for an Agency Uniform
All Bright Beginnings Childcare personnel are required to undergo an induction on registration ensuring that only candidates up to date in the mandatory requirements are placed.
We carefully monitor the progress of our personnel to ensure that only high calibre workers are placed within nurseries and other childcare settings.
Bright Beginnings Childcare Agency offers expert advice and guidance every step of the way. Whether you are looking for temporary or permanent staff, we are confident we can provide the right candidate to meet your individual needs and circumstances.
So, if you are a childcare setting with a vacancy to fill, speak to one of our consultants.