We are looking to hire a Nanny for a wonderful family with two children, aged 9 and 3, who live just outside of York.
The family are ideally looking for an experienced Nanny Level 2+ although a qualification is not essential.
A Nanny who can devote themselves exclusively to the family is preferred.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7.30am - 6.30pm
A Monday or Friday may be considered for the right person.
Occasional weekends and overnights as and when needed.
The family also have a home in Spain so you may be asked to accompany them.
- to drive the 9 year old to and from St Olave's School in York all three days, please be aware this is around a 40 minute drive.
- to drive the 3 year old to and from St Olave's school two of the days.
-to take the children to after school clubs and events.
- to ensure homework is completed.
- to undertake all aspects of the children's day to day care.
-to provide stimulating activities, opportunities and to take them on days out.
- to provide home cooked healthy meals.
- to ensure the children's bedrooms and playrooms are clean and tidy.
- to ensure the children's washing is done and school uniforms are ready.
- to run errands as and when needed whilst the children are at school.
- to hold a full, clean driving license and have access to a business insured car.
- to be Ofsted registered.
- to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course.
- two excellent references.
- full clean DBS on the Update Service.
Please note the family do also have two dogs.
For more information or to apply please do not hesitate to get in touch.