Early Years Educator Ref:010
Bright Beginnings Childcare Agency is looking for an Early Years Educator to join an ever growing in an Ofsted rated Outstanding nursery in a town outside of York.
The role is full time, 40 hours, based over either 4 or 5 days, salary is competitive, dependent on age, experience, qualifications, and capability.
Your role as Early Years Educator will include:
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS.
- Delivering high-quality early years practice within the room
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of the children at all times.
- Modelling the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children, and, in addition, work in close collaboration with other agencies
- Being an exceptional communicator and team member.
You will be required to provide a clear DBS check and two good references. Ideally we would also like a Paediatric First Aid certificate but we can help put one in place.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.